TYRERACK TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tyrerack provides the information contained on this website and any of the pages comprising the website (“website”) to you subject to the terms (“the terms”) set out herein and referenced herein. By accessing the website, you shall be deemed to have agreed to all the terms. Tyrerack may at any time modify the terms and your continued use of the website will be subject to the terms in force at the time of your use. Accordingly you agree to review the terms periodically, and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended terms.
2. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
· Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Tyrerack makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any information, data and/or content contained on the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information. The information made available on the website from time to time, should not at any time be construed as advice of whatever nature, including inter alia, investment advice.
· Tyrerack reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information contained on the website (and whether posted by Tyrerack or any of the companies within the Tyrerack group of companies) shall be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS
· External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Tyrerack and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use.
4. WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· Tyrerack makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website and any of the information contained on or referenced by the website. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, Tyrerack gives no warranty of whatever nature regarding the accuracy or appropriateness in any jurisdiction of any information provided on or referenced by the website. Accordingly, the website is made available and the information is provided to you on an “as is” basis.
· Tyrerack shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website and any information contained on or accessed via the website. You, hereby indemnify Tyrerack and waive any rights you may have or obtain against Tyrerack in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by such you and/or third party as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to any of the aforesaid. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing Tyrerack shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, expense or damage of whatever nature incurred or sustained by you or any third party, due to – (i) any failure and/or unavailability of the website for any reason whatever and/or the failure/delay by any third party service provider to render any services which are necessary to ensure the availability and proper functioning of the website; and (ii) your use of or reliance on any information offered on or via the website.
All Rights Reserved.